Friday, October 31, 2014

Please Mail After I'm Dead

Dear Sir (or Madam) who will dig my grave,

Hello, greetings, salutations, Howdy, and Bonjour.

First of all I want to thank you for doing your job. I don't think I would want to dig anyone's grave. It would be kind of creepy and morbid for me and I am 99.999% sure I wouldn't handle it very well. My heart would break thinking about it. Anyway thanks for having the mentality and guts do such a task.

One cannot describe death. It's too personal of an experience. (The same is with love.) It is grim because someone you loved has died, but it is also comforting because the sufferer who died goes to a happier, more peaceful place. I believe that you are able to see them again.

I have a random question for you. Do you love your job? Do you love your life? Because I sure hope that I loved mine. It would be terrible if I went to a job and lived a life that I hated. Anyway, if I could pass words of advice I would say three things:
       1. Find something you love to do and do it.
       2. Share the time that you have with people you love. Create memories.
       3. Be kind to others. The world is hard as it is. Don't make it any harder.

As my body is put in the dirt, I hope you remember my advice and apply it personally. One last little reminder: The sun always appears after the storm. 



Sincerely Yours,
Hook

        

 

2 comments:

  1. The sun always appears after the storm.

    Ugh this whole thing was amazing and I loved the idea. I might steal a little bit from the idea/title. I hope you can forgive me. But it won't be the same so rest assured no plagiarism here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! This whole concept is just so amazing and creative. Some of the ideas you come up with are so prime. I can relate to the advice. Make your life unforgettable and fun to look back on.

    ReplyDelete