Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Thankful Heart

I'm grateful for oh so many things. For houses, for homes, for friends, for family.

For water, for food, for time, and clothes.

I'm grateful for music and for school, for an education.

For beautiful nature, for my heart, for my brain, and for my body.

For the chance to taste, smell, hear, see, and touch.  For the chance to have so many different opportunities and freedoms.

I'm so grateful for helpful technology, for teachers, for shoes, and for my talents.

For my personality, for writing, for glasses,  for laughter, and for colors.

I'm so grateful for entertainment, for holidays, for breaks, for hard work.

I'm grateful for oh so many things....

 that I can't just simply list them all.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

   

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. I'm going to steal this if my mom makes me tell everybody what I'm thankful for.

    ReplyDelete