Saturday, December 20, 2014

Let's Get Real #realtalk

If you really knew me, you'd know I love roses, peanut butter, Italian food, and the color yellow. If you really knew me, you'd know I play the violin and participate in the school's Orchestra. If you really knew me, you'd know I'm hooked on Once Upon a Time, love Disney, like to dance, and love to laugh.


If you really knew me, you'd know I'm constantly singing, whistling, humming, or singing inside my head. If you really knew me, you'd know that usually have a song stuck in my head. If you really knew me, you'd know that I have four siblings; three brothers and one sister. You'd know that I like to read, write, watch movies and play the piano. If you really knew me, you'd know I like old movies, old music, and old TV shows.


If you really knew me, you'd know that my hair and eyes are brown. You'd know I wear glasses, and that I've worn bright colors almost every day this year. If you really knew me, you'd know that my pen name is Hook.


But let's get real. My name is Elizabeth.    

4 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Elizabeth. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice to meet you Elizabeth, not sure which Elizabeth you are, but whichever one- you are very lovely ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to old shows. Welcome to the real world, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were so amazing at always commenting on everyone's blogs. And your blog itself is amazing.
    So thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete