Thursday, September 11, 2014

Puppet on Strings

"There are no strings on me!" -Pinocchio











Are we a puppet on strings?
Do we follow only what the puppet master commands?
Do we let our life go by, putting on the same show I have for the past six years?
Do we sit after the show and collect dust on the shelf?
Do we let our lives be dull and full of splinters?

OR DO WE CUT THE STRINGS?

Do we stand up on our own and dance to our own tune?
Do we live life and enjoy the simple treasures?
Do we have the desire to be real?  
Do we become our own masters and put on our own show?

Pinocchio was a boy but had the wisdom of a man. He said, "I've got no strings to hold me down, to make me fret, or make me frown. I had strings but now I'm free. There are no strings on me!"

Pull the splinter out! Jump off the shelf and dust yourself off! Become free! CUT THE STRINGS!

Tell yourself, "No longer am I a puppet. I'm a real boy." 

5 comments: